For your dedication to the U.S.A. , you should be rewarded in every way possible – including saving money. That’s why we’ve collected the best discounts for U.S Military Members, Veterans & their families that are available. If you find our list helpful, please share it with your friends.
1. Eating Out
All members of the military deserve to enjoy the food they love for less. That is why we have compiled a list of restaurants and fast-food chains, which provide discounts for members of the military as well as their loved ones:
- Wendy’s: Wendy’s are offering eligible military members exclusive deals when you sign up for the WendyMail loyalty program.
- House of Jerky: Get a 15% discount on all orders shipped to military APO/FPO addresses.
- Wienerschnitzel: At participating locations police, fire, or military personnel in uniform receive a 20% discount on their order.
- Omaha Steaks: Members of Veterans Advantage can save an additional 10 percent on their purchase.
- Texas Steakhouse & Saloon: Active-duty or retired military can receive a 10% discount.
- IHOP: 20 percent with Military ID at owners discretion.
- Dairy Queen:10 percent off, location dependent.
- Cinnabon:15 percent off at participating locations with a valid military ID.
- Backyard Burgers: 20% military discount.
- Chuck E. Cheese’s: offers military packages at participating locations.
2. Get A Huge Discount On Auto Insurance
Did you know that depending on your age, driving record and many other factors you could get a huge discount on car insurance? Most veterans don’t even know these discounts exist. Click here to learn how you can save up to $536 on your car insurance.
Average savings per year:$536★★★★★
3. Get a $42,000 Mortgage Reduction
When Veterans and Active Military homeowners visit this VA loan approval website they are shocked to find out that they qualify for a huge mortgage reduction that can save them on average $42,000 on their mortgage!!
Millions of Veterans are taking advantage of VA benefits that dramatically reduce their mortgage payments by an average of $3,120 each year. These benefits serve as a huge thank you and pay day for our veterans. Unfortunately, millions of veterans miss out on these huge savings by simply not knowing that they qualify for this incredibly generous program.
All veterans and active military can check for free if they qualify for this program and the process is very simple.
Average savings per year:$3,120★★★★★
4. Discounts on Cell Phone Plans
Whether you are an active duty military member or are already retired, communication with the ones you love is essential nonetheless. This is exactly why it is important for members of the military to know what cell phone plan discounts they can be getting. Start saving today with these deals:
- AT&T: Qualified active duty military, reserves, National Guard, veterans, and spouses of active duty and deceased service personnel can receive 15% off the monthly service charge on qualified plans, including AT&T unlimited plans.
- Boost Mobile: allows service men and women to keep their accounts and phone numbers intact while deployed overseas. While enrolled in the Deployed Military Program, no service charges will be incurred and no reactivation fees will be applied when the account is restored.
- Sprint: offers active duty military personnel, National Guard, Reserves, and veterans a 15% discount off select rate plans.
- US Cellular: Active duty military, National Guard, Reserve, and veterans who are U.S. Cellular customers can receive a 15% discount off their calling plan charges on individual single line and/or family plans.
- Verizon Wireless: offers active duty service members and veterans a 15% discount off your monthly Verizon Wireless service and a 25% discount off select accessories.
5. Owe More Than $15,000 in Credit Card Debt? Use This Brilliant Debt Payoff Program
Members of the military often find themselves in situations like constant relocation, lack of financial experience and unemployment among spouses. All of this makes them more vulnerable to falling into debt than their civilian peers. And can you really blame them? We don’t think so.
However, there’s a very effective debt relief program available for Active Military & Veterans alike called Freedom Debt Relief. They can reduce the amount you owe and consolidate all your debt into a single monthly payment, so you can pay far less each month and ease the burden.
If you’re a Veteran or Active Military and got more than $15,000 in debt, especially credit card debt, this is something you should act upon immediately. You can click here to see if you qualify.
Brilliant Debt Payoff Program★★★★★
6. Life Insurance for Veterans from $19 A Month
Whether you are a retired veteran, or still serving in the military, life insurance is one of the biggest expenditures you should have taken care of. However, as you age the rising life insurance policy costs can add up, and you may end up paying much more than you intended. Or maybe you’re looking for a better life insurance than SGLI or VGLI to protect your family?
Fortunately though, there is a way to get a very cheap but solid life insurance policy. You need to compare quotes from multiple insurance companies. This amazing website will let you do that and the best part it is totally free! They will run down your information through their technology to automatically find the best life insurance policies available for a much much lower price. Veterans and active military members may save up to 70% on their life insurance policy simply by using this free service.
Average savings per year:Smoker – $456 | Non-smoker – $1,002★★★★★
7. Discounts On Shopping
Both local and national stores around the US offer special discounts for the country’s heroes. Here is a list of discounts that will help you shop for less:
- Champion: 10% off for military personnel and veterans.
- Big 5 Sporting Goods: 10% discount for active-duty and reserve military personnel, retirees, and veterans on their in-store purchase.
- NFL Shop: 15% discount to all eligible military personnel when purchasing products on NFLShop.com.
- Michaels: 15% off your purchase, including sale items, with a military ID.
- MLBshop.com: Military personnel and first responders, along with their spouses and close family members, get a 15% discount on their purchase.
- Bass Pro Shops: 5% discount for eligible military members every day on select products and gear with a valid military ID.
- NBA Store: 15% discount for military service members on their order.
- Under Armour: For eligible military personnel, the sports retailer offers a 10% discount with verification.
8. Get a $3,120 Per Year Mortgage Reduction (If You Qualify)
Homeowners are surprised to learn this free program can offer them up to $3,120 per year in mortgage savings!
Still unknown to many is a brilliant mortgage program called the Freddie Mac’s Enhanced Relief Refinance (FMERR) that could benefit Americans and reduce their payments by as much as $3,120 per year! You could bet the banks aren’t too thrilled about losing all that profit and might secretly hope homeowners don’t find out before time runs out.
This program could end at any given time in 2019,but the good news is that once you’re in, you’re in. If lowering your payments, paying off your mortgage faster, and even taking some cash out would help you, it’s vital you act now and see if you could qualify for this free enhanced relief refinance program.
Average Savings Per Year: $3,120★★★★★
9. Never Pay For Home Repairs Out-of-Pocket Again
Unexpected home repairs can be catastrophic to the finances of most veterans who are on a fixed monthly budget. Your home insurance will not cover your refrigerator, stove or washing machine breaking down unexpectedly. Same goes for your heater in the winter or AC unit in the summer, if it breaks, you have to pay the heavy repair bill.
The good news is that there is now a new Home Warranty Program available for veterans that can help protect you from unexpected home repair bills & save you thousands on repairs. Appliances, AC’s, heaters, roofing repairs, etc. – they are all covered under the program. If they cannot fix it, they will replace it, its simple + saving veterans thousands. Click Here To Learn More About Home Warranty
Save Thousands On Repair Bills★★★★★
10. Homeowners: What Would You Do With $100,000?
Homeowners who visit the $100k survey website might be shocked to find out that they qualify for a $100,000 cash-out payment that could help them pay for home improvements, pay off debt, take a vacation and much more.
These brilliant mortgage programs can provide up to $100,000 to homeowners if they qualify. Most homeowners use this cash for home remodeling and repairs but you can use it however you want.
Remember, these are free programs and there is absolutely NO COST added to your refi and to see if you are eligible. Click here to check if you qualify and find out how much you can claim. It’s an easy way to put cash back in your pocket!
Up To $100,000 To Homeowners★★★★★
11. Discounts on Auto Repairs
It’s inevitable at some point you’ll need to get your vehicle fixed, but that doesn’t mean you need to break the bank. Luckily, plenty of auto repair shops offer discount for military members and veterans. Just don’t forget to bring proof of your service!
- Jiffy lube: Many locations provide 10% off services and/or parts.
- Midas: Many locations provide 10% off parts and/or service.
- Advance Auto Parts: 10% off with military ID
- Auto Zone: Varies Per Store – Discount varies, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.
- Big 10 Tires: Discount varies, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.
- Kelly’s Auto Parts: Kelly’s offers a 10% discount all the time for all vets and active service members.
- Kragen Auto Parts: Discount varies, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.
- Meineke: 10% off parts. In store only. Simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.
- NAPA Auto Parts: Discount varies, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.
- O’Reilly Auto Parts: Discount varies, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.
- Pep Boys: 10% off with valid military ID
12. Discounts On Groceries
From Walmart to Kmart & Kroger, you can cook delicious meals for your family with healthy, fresh ingredients for less.
- BJ’s: Military personnel, both active and veteran, may enroll in-Club for a reduced Membership fee.
- Farm Fresh: offer a 10% military discount every day on store-brand merchandise with a valid military ID.
- Hy-Vee: offers a free breakfast buffet to all veterans and active duty military members on Veterans Day.
- Fred Meyer: 10% off military discount.
13. Discounts on Footwear
Whether you need some winter boots or summer sandals, as a veteran you don’t need to pay full price. Many footwear retailers offer generous military discounts as a thank you for your service – all you need to do is ask!
- Footlocker: Military receive 20% off their online purchase.
- Footaction: Get Up to 30% Off at Footaction for Veterans and Active Service Members.
- Nike: 10% discount to all active, reservist, veteran, and retired US military personnel, and to the spouses and dependents of active personnel.
- Bates Footwear: Military and dependents receive up to 47% off.
- New Balance: 10% military discount.
14. Discounts on Home and Garden Products
On the move again or just want to improve the home you live in? Make your new house into a home with these fantastic deals on home and garden products. Here you can find something for every room in your home.
- Home Depot: 10% off Year Round, to active duty, active reserve, retired military, and immediate family. In-Store only. Varies- some locations may require documentation.
- Leslie Pool Supplies: 10% off with military ID.
- Brooklyn Bedding: 25% off all sleep products, including mattresses
- Lowe’s: 10% off year-round to active duty, active reserve, retired military, and immediate family. Just bring in a valid military ID. The military discount, however, cannot be combined with other coupons they may be offering.
- Michaels: 10% off every Wednesday at select stores. Call your local store for participation.
- CubeSmart: Additional 20% off with valid Military ID.
15. Discounts on Electronic Appliances
There’s no need to miss out the latest technology as lots of electronics brands offer military and veteran discounts. Veterans get 10% off at Best Buy, Dell, and Microsoft – even the Apple Store offers a veteran discount.
16. Special “Window Replacement Program” Helps Homeowners Get New Energy-Efficient Windows
Anyone that has gone through the experience of getting new, energy-efficient windows knows what a difference it can make. New windows keep the home toasty in the summer, cool in the winter, and let’s face it – they make the house look great and can increase the home value too! But these benefits don’t come without a big cost – or least that’s how things used to be, but not any more!
The site allows homeowners to get the best price on new windows by getting the top licensed and insured vendors in your area to compete for your business. As a result, homeowners can often secure new windows and installation “below-cost” and at prices not available to the general public.
Save Up To 80% On Window Replacement★★★★★
17. Discounts on Gym Memberships
Even though your service has ended it’s still a great idea to stay in shape. At Gold’s Gym, and YMCA, it’s possible to get a discounted gym membership. It’s also worth checking local gyms and fitness centers in your area – you’ll probably find discounts of 10% or more.
18. Military Travel Discounts
Whether you are on-duty or simply taking a vacation with your family, you can get some serious discounts on air travel, baggage, trains and bus journeys. Simply check this list to find the cheapest route!
- Amtrak: Active-duty military personnel with spouses and dependents can receive a 10% discount on the lowest available fare price on most Amtrak trains, as well as permission for uniformed military personnel to skip to the front of ticket lines. This offer is invalid on non-Acela business class, first class or sleeping accommodations.
- Greyhound: Veterans Advantage card members receive 10% off tickets purchased online or at a Greyhound station.
- National Car Rental: If traveling on official business, U.S. government travelers can enjoy benefits, including a loss damage waiver, discounted rental rates and no fees for additional or underage drivers.
- United Airlines: Veterans Advantage members receive up to 5% off tickets for United- and United Express-operated flights purchased on United.com.
- Frontier Airlines: Baggage fees waived for Active Duty military personnel.
- SouthWest Airlines: Active Duty and Dependents are eligible for military discounts. Call for more information.
- Carnival Cruise Lines: Active and retired U.S Military receive reduced rates when they provide proof of service to Carnival’s Interline Desk by email, fax, or snail mail. These documents must be delivered to Carnival within 72 hours, unless the cruise is departing in under a week.
19. Discounts on Theme Parks and Entertainment
Entertainment venues of all kinds offer generous discounts for military men and women. Check this list below or contact entertainment venues in your area:
- Massage Envy: At participating locations, all active-duty military personnel can join Massage Envy at a savings of $60 annually.
- Busch Gardens: All eligible military personnel and up to three of their dependents receive one free admission per year to SeaWorld, Busch Gardens or Sesame Place.
- Legoland: Active-duty military members receive a discount on admission tickets at Legoland California. Also, score exclusive military savings on Legoland California resort hopper and Legoland California Sea Life hopper tickets by visiting the resort’s military promotions website.
- Universal Studios Hollywood: Excluding blackout days, discounted ticket prices are available for all active-duty and retired military personnel all year with a valid military or U.S. government I.D. at time of purchase.
- Showcase Cinemas: All active-duty military members and their dependents can receive discounts on movie prices. Get a general admission ticket for $7.50 and bargain matinee, children, and senior tickets for just under $6.
- National Park Service: Get free entrance into national parks across the U.S. with the free annual pass for U.S. military, which you can obtain by showing a military ID. Standard amenity fees and day use fees for a driver are also waived with the pass.
BONUS #1: Sign Up For Our Exclusive Discount Newsletter For FREE: Get Discounts at 1000’s of Stores & Save $1,500/year
Our Discount Newsletter gives you access to huge discounts, deals, coupons and more. We have discounts on groceries, dining, travel and much more. On average people save $1,500 each year on everyday items. A lot of savvy seniors save even more. We’ve heard stories of people saving thousands of dollars per year.
BONUS #2: Discounts on Movies
Fancy a trip to your local movie theatre? Never pay full price again with our list of discounted movie tickets and theatre deals. Don’t forget the popcorn!
- Movie Theaters: Discount varies, simply ask and have a valid military ID with you.
- Marcus Theaters: Active and retired military can see a movie any time for just $7.50.
- IMAX: $1 off movie tickets with Military ID.
- Cinemark: Discount on tickets when you show a valid military ID.
- Regal Movie Theaters: Matinee prices for all show times. Requires Military ID.0
BONUS #3: Discounts on Hotel Bookings
Take advantage of your Active Duty Military discount when you travel. From five star accommodation to chain hotels and motels, we’ve got a deal to match your budget on this list.
- Sandals: Take advantage of an additional 10% savings on top of current promotions when you book a Sandals luxury all-inclusive vacation.
- Red Roof Inn: Active military members and their loved ones can enjoy 10% off their room. A 20% discount is available to those carrying a VetRewards card.
- Motel 6: Get a 10% discount on a room with a valid military ID. When booking online, simply click “Military Rate” before selecting your room type and the discount will be automatically applied
- Hilton Hotels & Resorts: Active-duty and retired military members receive a discounted room rate at participating Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Search by the military base, government building or local attraction to check availability and view exact discounted room rates.
- Best Western Hotels & Resorts: Veterans and active members enjoy at least 10% off the flexible rate at Best Western locations in North America.
- Castle Resorts: All military personnel including Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, and National Guard qualify for special discounted rates saving up to 15%.
- Hyatt Hotels: Active duty military members receive up to 50% off room rates at 20 of its resorts in the U.S. and Caribbean. In addition, military members receive up to 20% off food purchases.
Don’t forget to claim these great money-saving veteran and active military benefits:
HARP Replacement Refinance – Click here to see if you qualify for a $42,000 Mortgage Reduction Benefit
Life Insurance For Military Personal & Veterans – Click here to see if you qualify for $19/month life insurance
Debt Relief – Click here if you owe more than $15,000 in credit card debt
Save On Home Repairs – Learn more about this home warranty program for Veterans & Active Military
Save Up To 80% On Window Replacement – Click here to see if you qualify